At MustTravel.com, we are always looking to promote small boutique travel businesses and travel bloggers. If you have a story to tell about travel to off-the-beaten-track destinations, activities, cultural and/or culinary experience then get it published on MustTravel.com, and get exposure for your travel blog and/or business at the same time.
Getting published on MustTravel.com has many benefits, including:
- Free publicity.
- Your website/business “appeared on…” prestigious online destination.
- Improve your SEO.
- Make a difference. Help travelers discover new places to visit and activities.
- Build your reputation and authority.
Here are some tips to get the most benefit from your article:
- Don’t write it as primarily self-promotion, but rather as a helpful guide to the readers.
- Use the last paragraph to explain the benefits of your travel business or blog.
- Include 1 link to your website (we recommend linking to an internal page, rather than the home page, for best SEO results.)
- Include up-to 2 additional links to websites that support your story (i.e. wikipedia, news site, government site, etc.)
- Make sure that your article is original and not a duplicate.
- Make sure that the article has no spelling or grammatical errors.
- The longer the better. About 1000 words is average.
- Include an original photo to go with the story.
Submit your article for consideration below, or send to email@example.com.
Conditions: you will get full credit for the story and give MustTravel.com exclusive rights to publish it.