Just imagine enjoying every single NHL game on the beach of Riviera Nayarit or Puerto Vallarta or Riviera Maya. Here are the top reasons why Mexico is an amazing place to enjoy hockey from.
- No blackout restrictions – Because Mexico is outside of all of the NHL teams’ markets, you can watch every single game online via NHL.tv.
- Unlimited data – Mexico’s major ISPs (Internet Service Providers) such as Infinitum and Megacable don’t put caps on download data. They only cap download/upload speeds which are very reasonably priced. Avoid spending ridiculous rates forced by the two Canadian conglomerates that limit options, provide poor service, and increase prices at will, namely: Bell and Rogers.
- Enjoy NHL TV directly – Avoid going through Rogers (and their ballooned fees) to get NHL TV at regular prices that Americans pay. That’s about 30-40% (maybe more) savings for the entire season and even more if it is just for the playoffs. You can only get this benefit online via Web browser and not via iPhone or Android app. This is because your smartphone is connected to a single account and the originating country whereas online it goes via the IP address.
- When your team loses it doesn’t hurt as much – As you step outside to the beautiful beach and great weather, you will forget the pain of having your team lose. You will quickly realize that there are far more enjoyable things in life than winning a hockey game.
- Watch past games without spoilers – Because Mexico is not a country of hockey fans, if you miss a game and want to see it in replay, you will not get constant news coverage of scores and highlights like you would back home. So you can enjoy recorded games as if they were live.